- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Popular residential road in heart of Addiscombe
- Superb transport links into The City
- Well-regarded local schools nearby
- Located close to wide array of popular local amenities
- Over 1,000 sq. ft. of living space
- Spacious garden
Located on one of the most sought after roads in the heart of Addiscombe is this wonderful three bedroom semi-detached house with garage.
This fantastic home has been owned by the family for an impressive 48 years and benefits from over 1,000 sq. ft. of space. It would suit anybody that is prepared to carry out some cosmetic modernisation.
Light and airy throughout, Teevan Road comprises; three well-proportioned bedrooms, two spacious reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom, garden and garage.
This lovely home would suit anyone requiring access into The City due its close proximity to East Croydon station and a number of local tram stops. East Croydon station will provide you with access into London Victoria, London Bridge and Clapham Junction and Gatwick Airport and Brighton in the opposite direction.
Further benefits include being located close to a wide array of popular local amenities on Lower Addiscombe Road and a number of well-regarded local schools.